Tuesday, September 1, 2020

SPACEMAN EFFECTS: Atlas III Preamp Booster, Point to Point Layout

I had a few of the FETS leftover from the Spaceman Saturn V Harmonic Booster, and I saw the layout over at Perf and PCB Effects Layouts, so I thought I might try one of these.  

The Spaceman Effects Atlas III is another booster, following the theme of rocket engines in naming (nice).

The switch is a phase switch, it literally just inverts the output phase.  So perhaps mount this on the side, or somewhere out of the road, as you won't be making use of this very often, if ever.   It could easily be completely removed, and I'm sure you can work out how to do that yourself.

SPACEMAN EFFECTS ATLAS III BOOSTER - POINT TO POINT LAYOUT

SPACEMAN EFFECTS ATLAS III BOOSTER - POINT TO POINT LAYOUT


No comments:

Post a Comment