Sunday, January 3, 2021

GHOST EFFECTS: Warmjet V, Tag Board Layout

Since I'm on a bit of a tag board thing at the moment, I thought I would copy the Ghost Effects Warmjet V layout from a couple of photos - why I don't know, as I already have a point to point version that I've built.

Anyway, here it is...   I've been looking at this for a while, so hopefully no glaring errors.  Based on the photos, this is battery-only, and is missing a power cap compared to the other versions.

Both bias controls are pots / off-board, as I expect it would be a bit tricky to put trimmers on the tag board.  I quite like external bias control on the Warmjet / Project V anyway.  

The 330uf cap to volume pot is also off-board, but I'm not sure why it's built this way, as there's certainly room and two spare lugs sitting right next to it.  


GHOST EFFECTS WARMJET V - TAG BOARD LAYOUT

GHOST EFFECTS WARMJET V - TAG BOARD LAYOUT


 WARMJET ON LT SPICE

This is the Warm Jet on LTSpice - just a massive square wave before the edge control (tone).

No comments:

Post a Comment