Tuesday, July 6, 2021

LOVETONE: Big Cheese

While I'm doing Lovetone, I have to do a Big Cheese...  this is now the predecessor to the Thorpy Field Marshal Fuzz, now that Dan Coggins is helping out on the design side of things there.  

The schematic can be found at Aion Fx, and this version includes a bit of extra boost at the end.  I'd suggest reading the build docs (schematic) from Aion, as it explains how to set the trimmer and a few other things of interest.


LOVETONE BIG CHEESE - VERO LAYOUT

LOVETONE BIG CHEESE - GUITAR EFFECT VERO LAYOUT


VIDEO DEMO



2 comments:

  1. Hey :) great layout. Love that it has the boost at the end. Just checking this one is verified?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Not verified. I’d check if Dirtbox layouts has something or do a check through the layout yourself against the schematic, as I never got around to building one.

      Delete