Friday, August 27, 2021

D*A*M: Ezekiel 25:17 Low Frequency Distortion Generator, 0.15" Vero Layout

So I just worked out why I purchased some Motorola MC1748CG tin can op amps - it was to make one of these.  I've had them in my parts draw for a while, trying to remember what they were supposed to be for.  I thought maybe the Hudson Sidecar, but no, I need a dual for that.

Anyways, here it is, and I may refine this a little more at some stage or post something smaller on regular vero, as this is really for my own purposes - I doubt anyone else will want to make this at this size using these op-amps.   I almost did the full-size one on tagboard, but that was even bigger.


D*A*M EZEKIEL 25:17 LOW-FREQUENCY DISTORTION GENERATOR - VERO LAYOUT

D*A*M EZEKIEL 25:17 LOW FREQUENCY DISTORTION GENERATOR - STOMPBOX VERO LAYOUT


EZEKIEL 25:17 VIDEO DEMO



No comments:

Post a Comment