Saturday, October 7, 2023

PETE CORNISH: NG-3 Fuzz (Aion FX Trace)

Aion FX recently traced a few more Cornish pedals - and the NG-3 trace was was a real surprise package.   It was thought to be a NG-2 with an external bias control.  It's nothing like the NG-2 trace by Pedal PCB - not even close.   

I did have a vero layout for the NG-3 based on the NG-2 - I've taken them down, as they're clearly not the same thing.

PETE CORNISH NG-3 FUZZ  - VERO LAYOUT

PETE CORNISH NG-3 FUZZ  - VERO LAYOUT



I've not built this one yet, but I have checked over it a few times.  So if your feeling brave, let me know how it works out.  I'll definitely be building this at some stage.

Ignore the text explanations in the video - they've used the marketing spiel, which are said to be not based in reality.





No comments:

Post a Comment