Saturday, September 5, 2020

SPACEMAN EFFECTS: Spacerocket

Another fuzz from Spaceman Effects - the Spacerocket Fuzz.  

I used the schematic from Deadend FX for this.  It is slightly different from another layout I've seen in that it uses a 1N4148 and a 1N4001 as clipping diodes, whereas the other uses a pair of 1N4148s.  I'm not 100% sure which is correct based on the gut shots of the pedal, and it makes sense to have a pair of 4148s as clippers with the 4001 on power, but this is a Spaceman, so who knows.  I'm leaning towards Deadend being correct, but it probably won't make that much difference anyway - only one way to find out - build it.  

I've removed the LED switching, as it's complicated and unnecessary to some degree.  


SPACEMAN EFFECTS SPACEROCKET - VERO LAYOUT

SPACEMAN EFFECTS SPACEROCKET - VERO LAYOUT



No comments:

Post a Comment