Just a Fuzz Face layout that I used recently and want to make note of - it's based on the one knob fuzz line, which is a handy little layout, but didn't quite suit my needs. With some minor adjustments, it can be used for most fuzz face variants - component table here.
FUZZ FACE - 0.15" VERO LAYOUT - BE V1
The photo doesn't exactly match the layout above, as I routed some wires through the holes and under the board to make things a little neater, and I updated the layout after making the first one. There were also some component value tweaks.




2 comments:
Nice work. Are those crimp terminals on your pot wires? Presumably going onto solder pins not lugs.
I was looking at the layout and it occurred to me that the 100k resistor could be moved to the right, near the bias resistors, saving a column. And the fuzz capacitor could be mounted on the fuzz pot - if a more compact board was the aim.
Hello. They are not crimp terminals - plain old heat shink tube. Yes, it could be smaller, but I'm not interested in trying to make small boards these days. If it fits in the enclosure, functions well and looks good (to me) then I consider that to be job done.
Post a Comment